Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My BirThdAy!

Some would not say that turning a dreaded number like 37 would be fun, especially if you are not a big fan of your birthday, but this year was AWESOME!!! It started out with my fun friends decorating my porch and leaving gifts, then my darling family made me a delicious breakfast. We took the kids to see Bolt and we ALL loved it. I put up Christmas decorations and then my cute husband took me to one of my favorite places in Utah! We went to Sundance and had dinner at the Tree Room and it was AWESOME!!!

2 comments:

The Gentry Family said...

I'm glad it was a good day. Birthdays usually suck! Love you! Oh, and your house looks so cute! As always. And thanks again for the fun time last night!

The Luke Family said...

Oh, thanks, sis!

I had GREAT time too!!! ; )