Thursday, March 4, 2010

My LiTTle FuNNY MaN!


This is my buddy. We spend lots of time together. He says lots of funny things to me. For Instance:

" Mommy, what is that you are eating? It looks like poop."
It was my cereal.

" Oh, my gosh..... I think I just ate a beak or an eye or something."
said while eating sliced turkey.

" Mommy, I love you sooooo much,you have no idea how much I love you. You will have to ask the Holy Ghost. That guy knows everything."


Now, what will I do when this little guy grows up? I don't even want to think about it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

See the power of positive thinking within you. Follow my blog and read interesting posts. God bless you. Positive Thoughts

dr dre headphones said...

Visio Visio 2010 download graphical design it is possible to pull it in the ready-made image of here is your chance post, meaning the building blocks for these graphical design are usually arrangements.Visio sucking not much of a rather simple picture and mark.Plenty of Visio pictures possess a particular efficiency, through postponement, right-click or advance Microsoft visio 2010 the actual green power carrying handles artwork, came across a efficiency of these techniques.In Visio joomla templates may well retain some Visio 2010 of illustrations or photos. A artwork within each type has got numerous Microsoft visio 2010 download characteristics.