Saturday, September 20, 2008

A FuN DaY At THe ZoO

Sophie, Emily ( cousin) little Charlie and I had a great day at the zoo. Unfortunately, I did not bring my camera. We had so much fun. First, we watched the elephant perform some of her tricks.... elephants really fascinate me. She is prego and is half way through her pregnancy. Just one more year to go! Just shoot me, I say.

We then went and rode the new DARLING carousel. It is so cute. It is all wooden carved animals painted in beautiful colors. Then, we went and caught the bird show and it was fantastic! We got to see a bald eagle really close and it made Emily's day! She loves birds and studying them.After that we went and watched the crazy apes. Charlie was absolutely fascinated with them and would not leave! They are really amazing to watch and we had a great time doing it.

It was such a marvelous time at the zoo and I really needed that. It was great to remember that life is for enjoying!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

THE ZOOOOOOO!!!!!! Hands down one of my TOP FAVORITE places! I FREAKIN LOVE IT!