Saturday, September 27, 2008

I LoVe FaLL TiMe!!




I love the Autumn. I adore the decorations, I really, really like Halloween, I think candy corns are really YuMmY!! I really, really like to eat anything made with pumpkin and apples. ( Including and not limited to : pumpkin pancakes, bagels and cream cheese) I think the leaves changing color is pure magic. I get so excited to pick out Halloween costumes and I absolutely love my new tradition of a Halloween street party for the kids at my house. I think pumpkins sitting on porches look really classy and the color black ( my personal fave) is always appropriate. I like to travel in the fall, especially to New England. ( sigh...... ) I love wearing fun new jackets and taking walks through leaves. I think that raking piles of leaves and watching my kids jump into them is a really great way to spend an afternoon. I actually like carving pumpkins and I even like to eat their seeds. Fall is good, and I am liking it this year despite the fact that it has been a rough summer and I have cried a LOT! Thank you fall, you come around every year and I really, really like you!

2 comments:

The Gentry Family said...

I LOVE the Fall too! It's the best time of the year. Love you guys too! :)

The Luke Family said...

Oh, thanks, cutie!
Loves to you!!