Wednesday, May 6, 2009

SuGar AnD SpIcE aNd EvEryThInG NiCe!






My little Sophie is a sweet heart! She is so much fun to have around in our family. She is such a girly- girl and I love it. We love doing things together like going out for cupcakes, getting pedicures and going to movies. It is so much fun to have her! We had a tea party with doughnuts and m&m cookies with her and some of her friends that live down the street. It was so fun under the cherry blossoms. I love being around Sophie, she is so much fun!

3 comments:

katie and co. said...

So super cute, Karyn.

I love those trees this time of year in Utah too...Ahhh...I miss it!

Hope all is well!

Joey and Nettifer said...

what a fun mom you are! I might have to take my girls to get cupcake. Love your trees
ps I love what you did to the front of your house. It looked so good in the post with Charlie.

The Luke Family said...

Thanks, Katie and Lynette!!

Katie--all is well, hope the same for you!!

Lynette-- Your baby announcement was BEAUTIFUL!!!!! You have gorgeous girls!!!