Sunday, November 9, 2008

" I aM PrOuD To Be An AmEriCaN "


I have had many discussions with friends and family over the last few months concerning politics and things that we all hold dear. As I have talked, emailed, written and discussed these topics, I have come to this conclusion. We all love our country, we all love our families and we all want the same thing in the end. We want America to be happy and whole and continue to be the land of opportunity. God bless the USA!!

I am very proud to be only a third generation American. My great- grandparents immigrated here from Armenia. They came with nothing and built a very good life for themselves and left a legacy for their family. I have such a strong sense of pride when I think of them and when I think of America. Let's all try to come together and unite. Put our differences aside and focus on what we have in common. As I tell my friends who voted differently than I did.... we have more in common than you think!