Monday, November 10, 2008

I haVE BeeN TaGGeD!

8 Shows that I watch

1. Boston Legal
2. Lost
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Desperate Housewives
5.New Adventures of Old Christine
6.Til Death
7. Dirty Jobs
8.Private Practice


8 Thing That Happened Yesterday

1. I went to church
2. I cleaned up lots of messes
3. I talked to friends
4. I learned a lot about the Millenium
5. I realized that I really need friends and family
6. I played Apples to Apples with my little family
7. I blogged
8. I read an entire Junie B. Jones book with Sophie

8 Favorite Places to Eat

1. Bombay House
2. Aristo's
3. The Paris
4. Tuscany
5. Trio
6. The Dodo
7. Litza's
8. Family dinners

8 things I am looking Forward to

1. Better Economy
2. End of school year
3. getting into better shape
4. Christmas
5. Charlie becoming a Sunbeam
6. Spring
7. Adam's wedding
8. Obama's Presidency ( sorry, people)

8 Things on my Wish List

1. Job stability
2. Health for entire family
3. Charlie to outgrow his Caillou fetish
4. Sophie to love school every day
5. happiness
6. a Landrover
7. a clean house daily
8. to get my Realator's license

I tag

Calee, Marcella, Katie, Mark, Kirk, Melony, Maddie,and Rachel

3 comments:

The Gentry Family said...

Love the tags! Thanks for playing!

Calee Richards said...

I did it......

The Luke Family said...

Thanks for playing, Calee!

you're awesome...