Sunday, July 27, 2008

Summer Flicks


This is just a little shout out to say that if you have not yet seen the new Batman Movie, I would highly recommend it! It was fantastic! I thought that Heath Ledger was amazing. I hope that he gets his Oscar. He was just incredible to watch. This summer has been great for movies! I loved the American Girl movie and Mama Mia ROCKED! I love going to the movies and forgetting all of my worries for a couple of hours. It is a really great escape!

This lovely photo is some hot chicks in our Mama Mia audience! They were awesome!

2 comments:

Calee Richards said...

I loved that movie too but it gave me nightmares. I am a wussy.

The Gentry Family said...

I love your blog with all the pics on it now!!Cute family!
Jayne had fun at the party yesterday! Thanks for inviting her.
Love ya, sista!