Monday, July 21, 2008

So excited for this blog!


I am so happy to be part of the blog world! I owe a huge thank you to Nicole for creating this blog and getting it started for me. I am going to try to keep this updated and fun! I will now need to learn how to put pictures on and I will be all set. As any of you who know me well, once I learn how to post pictures there will be more than anyone cares to look at!

Our summer has been wonderful! We started out with two trips, one to Chicago with just Charlie and I for our tenth wedding anniversary and then we came home, got the kids and went to Disneyland with our friends, the Ericksons! It was a blast and our families had so much fun! Little Charlie keeps telling me out of the blue how much he loved it there! It was great! We also went to Newport and had a day at the American Girl Place. We ate lunch there and had a great time.


We have spent nearly every day since our return swimming and playing! It's been great. We had a really fun American Girl party that my friend, Heather and I threw for the neighborhood girls and I will post pics once I learn how to.

We are anxiously awaiting Sophie's eighth birthday at the Lion House and her baptism. I can't believe that she is that old!

Charlie potty- trained himself this summer and he will turn three in August, so more parties are in our future! We have had a blast so far and feel really blessed for our lives!

3 comments:

The Gentry Family said...

Love the blog, sister!!! So cute! Let's get some pictures going on here...you need a slide show!

Nicole said...

YOU ARE SOOOO WELCOME! I promise I will PERFECT it first thing Monday morning!

Calee Richards said...

I want your ideas for the American Girl party. I have wanted to do something like that for Brookelynns friends for a while. Email me what you did.