Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The world of blogging


I just have to laugh! My brother has a blog and I read a little blurb about myself on it. He was talking about blogging becoming the new scrap booking. He was so disguested about it, and I had to laugh. He is an avid biker, skiier, and outdoors man. I am a picture-taking soccer mom in a mini van. My world revolves around playdates, piano, play dough, pools, puke and pizza.

I personally love that I can " scrap book " online. I think it is a great outlet and also a good way to document little lives. I guess the old saying rings true... " to each their own."

2 comments:

Ski Bike Junkie said...

For the record, I coach two of my kids' soccer teams, so I'm certainly a soccer "dad" if ever there was one. I just shy away from the "scrapbooking" form of blogging. I don't want people reading my journal, so why on earth would I post it online.

For a really good laugh via a satirization of the blogging mormon mom trend, check out: http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/

The Luke Family said...

HEE hee! I love it, Mark!