Thursday, February 19, 2009

Me aNd My LittLe GuY!!



I waited a long time for this little friend. I went through surgery, fertility drugs, a miscarriage and other unpleasantness to get this kid. Can I just say that he was more than WORTH the wait? He is sweet beyond words, cute as can be and we have lots of fun together. I am so very grateful I never gave up on getting him here.

I love that when I am having a rough day he says to me " I know what will make you feel better" and kisses my hand. I love that he wraps his little arms around my neck and hugs me. I love that he calls his sister " sissy" and loves his Dad. He is a joy!

6 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I would agree your little guy is so cute! I have never met him :(

Hey I need to call you. We planned a dinner with the "girls" for March 3 at Market street on 13th. You need to come! you are the party!

The Luke Family said...

AHHH! Love you Lynette!!!! : )

The Luke Family said...

AHHH! Love you Lynette!!!! : )

anderson strong and growing said...

Any little boy that kisses his mom's hand is special!

The Luke Family said...

Thanks, Sarah!!

The Luke Family said...

Thanks, Sarah!!