Friday, February 27, 2009

{ ThEn AnD NoW }




I found some old pictures tucked away in an album. They were so fun to look at, it was fun going down Memory Lane. I used to live in Boston from 1993-1997. It was wonderful. I really had the time of my life......

Anyway, these pictures reminded me of a year ago when we watched my sis- in-law's wedding video. Sophie told me on the way home that she wished I still looked like I did in the video. I told her that I did until I had her.

Hence, { then and now } well, I decided that I am turning over a new leaf. I am going to take better care of me. I will drink more water, less diet coke, I will sleep more and exercise more. I will make my health a priority a bit more. After all, I owe it to myself, right?? If I write it down in blogdom, I will be more apt to do it!

4 comments:

Tara said...

I just made a similar goal. I looked at myself and realized I looked crappy. My clothes were too big. Gray hairs showing through.

I also need to drink less DC!

The Luke Family said...

Less diet coke..... as I sip one at 8:40 a.m.

Sigh!!!!

At least we are trying! : )

ANd... you don't look crappy!

Joshua J said...

well i think you and chaz are both looking GREAT lately. keep it up!

The Luke Family said...

Oh, thanks, JOSH!!!